Here is an interesting tips for your all Barbecue lovers, sweet tooth lover or having kids over for your BBQ session. Not only is this method easy to prepare before your party, your guest can entertain themselves and choose their own preferred topping and barbecue their own dessert! Ever have this problem of hosting a barbecue party and end up with only 2 to 3 people barbecuing by the grill, with the rest avoiding the bbq pit like plague. Well with this methods you ensure all their guest will stay around the grill and meet your objective of BBQ together as a group and catching up with one another.
Prepare BBQ Dessert Toppings
1) BANANA - Cut into small cubes
2) CHOCOLATE CHIPS - Need I say more? Chocolate is a MUST for dessert
3) STRAWERRY - Cut into slices
4) PEACH or MANGO in a can - Cut into cubes
6) OREO COOKIE CRUMBLE
7) BLUE BERRIES
8) ICE CREAM CONE with aluminium foil wrap around it
1) Display topping neatly on your BBQ table
2) Your guest choose their dessert topping by scooping their favorite topping into their ice cream cone. When finish, cover the top of the ice cream cone with aluminum foil.
3) Place BBQ dessert cone on top of BBQ grill "small fire, to ensure your dessert does not burnt"
4) Wait for 10 to 20 minutes and your done! Bon Appetit!